What data do we collect?
Olivier Vrankenne SPRL collects the following data:
– Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Olivier Vrankenne SPRL with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
– Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
– Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
– Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Olivier Vrankenne SPRL may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
• Google, Inc.
How will we use your data?
Olivier Vrankenne SPRL collects your data so that we can:
– Process your order, manage your account.
– Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Olivier Vrankenne SPRL will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services. When Olivier Vrankenne SPRL processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Olivier Vrankenne SPRL securely stores your data at the headquarters, 999 chaussée d’Alsemberg, 1180 Brussels, Belgium, on the ONE.com servers located in France, within the EU. Olivier Vrankenne SPRL will keep your Personal identification information for 12th months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by erasing your personal information from our database automatically. You can also choose to erase all your personal information using this link.
What are your data protection rights?
Olivier Vrankenne SPRL would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
– The right to access – You have the right to request Olivier Vrankenne SPRL for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
– The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Olivier Vrankenne SPRL correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Olivier Vrankenne SPRL to complete information you believe is incomplete.
– The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Olivier Vrankenne SPRL erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Olivier Vrankenne SPRL restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Olivier Vrankenne SPRL’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Olivier Vrankenne SPRL transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com, call us at: +32 486 43 43 44 or write to us: 999 chaussée d’Alsemberg, 1180 Brussels, Belgium.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
– Keeping you signed in
– Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality – Olivier Vrankenne SPRL uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising – Olivier Vrankenne SPRL uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
Olivier Vrankenne SPRL uses a cookie from Google Analytics for statistic purposes. This cookie has a 24 months lifespan. In compliance with GDPR, all IP addresses are anonymous. No personal data is given nor kept by the cookie.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us?
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +32 486 43 43 44
Or write to us at: 999 chaussée d’Alsemberg, 1180 Brussels, Belgium.